Collecting Information. Goldn may collect and use the following kinds of information:
• Information that personally identifies you, as defined by applicable laws, including any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you such as your first name, last name, postal address, email address, phone number, date of birth, gender, information for processing transactions such as your billing information, location information, and other information that may identify you (“Personal Information”).
• Information that does not personally identify you which may consist of device specific information, device type, operating system, media access control address (“MAC Address”), browser type, traffic patterns, number of users, time spent on the Services by users, number of clicks, date/time stamp, internet protocol (“IP”) address, and information about your use of this Services.
How We May Collect Your Information.
We may collect information about transactions carried out over the Services; information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to or using the Services; and any other information that you send or provide to Goldn.
• Goldn may use pixel tags or other similar technologies to, for example, track the actions of users on the Services, measure the success of our marketing campaigns, perform ongoing analysis, improve Our Services, and tailor Our content to your interests.
• Location Information. We may collect information about your location that may be precise or imprecise, such as Global Position System data, geolocation data, or location data derived from a user’s IP address. We may also collect information that you manually enter on the Services such as your city, state, or postal code.
• Surveys. From time to time, We may request information, including Personal Information, from you through a survey on our Services. Your participation in a survey is completely voluntary, and you have a choice whether to provide the requested information. We use the information and feedback that We receive from surveys to improve our Services and enhance your experience with our Services.
• Promotions. We may, from time to time, offer promotions or contests, which may require you to provide certain Personal Information. Your participation in any promotion is completely voluntary.
Using Personal Information. Goldn may use your Personal Information to:
• administer the Services and operate Our business;
• contact you about the Services that you request;
• personalize the Services for you;
• alert you of new products or services or features (e.g., marketing);
• enable your access to and use of the Services;
• send to you products that you purchase;
• supply to you services that you purchase;
• send to you statements and invoices;
• collect payments from you;
• administer your participation in a contest, promotion, survey, or other activity; and
• send you certain communications, including marketing information or newsletters.
We may also use your Personal Information for any other purpose with your consent. We may use and disclose non-identifiable information for any lawful purpose without any obligation or accounting to you. When We do so, We will take reasonable measures to ensure that the non-identifiable information does not and cannot be used to later identify you.
Securing Your Data. Goldn will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Information. Goldn will store all the Personal Information that you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this Website will be protected by encryption technology through the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) of your internet browser. However, it is not possible to guarantee the security or integrity of information, particularly when transmitted through the internet, so please take special care when deciding what information to send to us. Goldn is not responsible for data lost/exposed/used due to the nature of the Internet and digital environments, including illegal actions of hackers and criminals, technical malfunctions of servers and databases. These are the risk you accept and are the risks accepted by users of the Internet in general. You are agreeing to this standard in using our site.
Protecting the Privacy of your fellow Goldn users.
During your use of the Services, you will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the Services.
You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access the Services, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission:
You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any other user.
You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
You will not provide any false personal information on the Services, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission. You will not create more than one personal profile.
Your Use of Your Personal Data.
If a user of the Services publishes or otherwise shares their own Personal Information with third parties, he or she assumes full responsibility for any further use of that Data or information.
Copyrights: Goldn and Protecting Other People’s Intellectual Property Rights.
Notice About Children’s Privacy. These Services are not intended for children under the 13 years of age, and We do not accept registration from anyone under the age of 18 years old. If you are under the age of 13, please DO NOT USE the Services. No personally identifiable information (as defined in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 15 U.S.C. § 6501 (“COPPA”)) is purposefully or knowingly collected from children under the age of 13 by the Services. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age, and believe that he or she disclosed information to us, please contact us at the address below. If We learn that We have collected or received personally identifiable information of persons under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information.
California Residents. If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request and obtain from Goldn once a year, free of charge, a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed certain personally identifiable information as defined under California law for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such request, please contact us at the address below.
The California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”) requires Goldn to disclose how it responds to “Do Not Track” signals. Goldn does not interpret or respond to “Do Not Track” signals. You may set your browser settings to reject or disable cookies or web beacons. Please note that without enabling these features, your experience of the Website may be hindered and you will not be able to take full advantage of the Website features. Please see the Help section of your browser for instructions on managing security preferences.
Merger or Sale. In the event that Goldn is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, We reserve the right to transfer or assign the information that We have collected from users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
Other Websites. These Services may contain links to other websites. Goldn is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party, and you agree that We have no control over those websites or any information that may be collected by such third party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of those third parties.
Do Not Track. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your browser to let websites you visit know that you do not want them collecting certain information about you. We do not currently respond to, or honor, Do Not Track signals or requests from your browser.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information. You can review and change your Personal Information by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We also may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause the information to be incorrect.