Personal information can be set or updated in the Account
Here you can:
- Upload an image
- Add your full name
- Add a display name
- Add a job title
A Team is a group of people from one company who collaborate, share, and work on cosmetic products together. All Team Members can view all parts of the product, such as the ideation board, cards, briefs, tasks, and activities.
Create a new Team to begin collaborating on a new product. The first person to sign up to the Goldn Platform is the Owner. That person can invite Team Members and start working on cosmetic products. The Owner has a high level of control, from managing account settings and subscriptions to creating and deleting ideation cards.
To delete a Team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Owner and Administrator can invite Members to the Team by following these steps:
- Go to the User Directory and click on the green plus button (+)
- An Invite Members screen will appear
- Add the email addresses in the fields and click Confirm
- An “Invite Sent” box will appear; you can also view pending invites by clicking the white box
- You will receive an “Invites Sent” email that shows all the people you have invited
- Once the invitation is accepted, you will receive an “Invite Accepted” notification and email
To deactivate your account, please contact email@example.com.
The Team Owner can change permissions. Click on the user and change the role in the relevant field.
You receive Platform and email notifications. Platform notifications are important updates related to your Team and product activities.
You can change your notification setting in your account settings. Choose your desired notifications by clicking the relevant box. There are three different options:
- Important events and @mentions: You will receive notifications about important updates related to your Team and product activities. You will also receive notifications when you are mentioned in a task or specific activity.
- Only @mentions: You will receive notifications when you are mentioned in a task or specific activity.
- None: You will not receive any notifications.